Friday 25 April 2008

Time flies (but i don't)

They say time flies when you are having fun, but i have not been flying a lot lately and working really hard - all of which led to me not blogging much. However, things are about to change - at least for the next few days.

I am off to fly in the OFS regionals - to be held at Welkom - and am departing Cape Town later this afternoon. I will only arrive late afternoon tomorrow in the middle of an airshow, so I only expect to have my first launch on day 1.

The weather prediction shows light NW westerly winds for the next few days, with low overnite temperatures and blue during the day. So i expect weak blue days with a low inversion - it will be real tough training for the flying that lies ahead in July.

Circumstances permitting i intend posting regularly (at least for the next week) - thereafter it is back - throttle 1 - at work.

EY

No comments: