Saturday 7 July 2007

Today (Saturday, 7 July) does not look like a lot of flying is going to happen. It is a typical inverted day at Worcester, with not a breath of air. But 3G is on the grid and Hussain, my trusty crew is near. So we wait. And it may stay like this for a few days. So I take half and hour to write down some thoughts.



The first night I spent at the home (rather the castle) of Ottaviano Incisa de la Rochetta, the owner of 3G. I stayed in the annexe in.
And next to it is a picture of the main house.
A village from 1614 (older than Cape Town)


We stay over in Arrezzo, after having stopped for coffee, but I get to sort out a few things in 3G

We are gathered in the forecourt of a very nice B&B in the middle of Tuscany

And I also get some very good flying tips from Johnny (a well know Italian contest pilot and now team captain for Italy)

Johnny’s trophy cabinet


Ottaviano and I have dinner at an Italian restaurant



I have flown more than 1000km in my three flights and it is great, but also really challenging.


We are launching

Ciao for now.

3G

No comments: